Saturday, November 20, 2010

Chang Young Hee

Chang Young Hee (September 14, 1952 – May 9, 2009)




First, I'm going to introduce Chang Young Hee.
She was a Sogang university professor.
And also she was translator, and essayist.
When she was young, maybe one year old(?), she suffered from poliomyelitis.
So she became a disabled person.
I feel sympathy from her, because I also have a huge~ health problem.



=Her books I have=



This book title is the [Only once in my life] (September 2000 )
Her book is almost essey or text book for students.
I like essey because It is easy to read and understand..;;







This is [But Love remains] (June 30, 2004 )
This book is made by her father Chang Wang-rok.
He is also Seoul national university professor.







This is [Strolling the Woods of Literatur]
If you read this book then you can meet various English literature~
I think It is good for English literature students .












The title of this book is the [Miracle being lived and to live]
[Miracle being lived and to live] is my most favorite book in the world!!
This book is a  present from my best friend.
So I wrote a book report to prove reading her(friend) gift.








I don't know this book's name in English.
This is her last book.
And also this book is her posthumous book.

15 comments:

  1. I think you are the good reader among the men who I know. Did you read all of her books?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also wondered the same as Bitna Son. I always have no time to read books. I should regret myself ^^;

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to read all these books soon!! Thank U ^ ^*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought this was an interesting overview of the author but how about including some links to direct readers to more information. Doesn't the author have a website? Or how about some news articles about her? Online bookstores should also have a special page for each author listing their published books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's no book I read before...I have to reflect ....and I should punish me kk Thanks for reminding me the importance of reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've read the second book recently. Touching...

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh, I'll read her books, thanks for good recommendation :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. My weakness point is... that I don`t like reading... @.@;;

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was finding books to read. Thank you for the good information. I'm going to read those books during winter vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Strolling the Woods of Literatur was very impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These books are already I read. And also I have^^

    ReplyDelete
  13. lend me 그러나 사랑은 남는 것 !!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. She was such a brave and honest voice for both women's rights and the rights of the physically challenged. We will never see another one like her. I miss her so much.

    ReplyDelete