Saturday, November 27, 2010

Hitonari Tsuji

Second author is the Hitonary Tsuji. (October 4, 1959~ )



This is the Hitonary Tsuji.
He looks like actor........ 

That's true!! He is a actor ......;;
He got a lot of talent. So he has various job.
He is a famous writer, poet, musician, actor and even director.
I envy him and also I don't like him because he makes me looser...T_T







As you know, he is a Japanese.
He was born in Tokyo
He debuted as a writer in 1989 [Pianisimo] 
He was awarded Japanese literary award through this book.





His books..



=His books I have=




His books are almost love story.
Unlike I have a rough appearance, I like love story......;;
So I really love his book. 
The book title is [Between Calm And Passion]
This book's speaker is a hero.
So we can understand hero's mind.








This book is set of his book.
This love story write by Kaori Ekuni
She is also very famouse writer.
This book's speaker is a heroine.








The film version of  [Between Calm And Passion]
I didn't watch yet.
If I have a chance then I'll try it.









This is the [The Things Coming After Love]
I don't know the English book title exactly..
This book is also love story..............;;
I had a similar experience like this love story.
Please try to believe what I'm telling you..
I'm serous!!





This book write by Gong Ji Young
I'm going to introduce about her later.








If you want more information about Hitonari Tsuji
Click here =>  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hitonari_Tsuji

No comments:

Post a Comment