Sunday, November 28, 2010

Shin Kyung Sook

                                                             Do you know this woman?         
            

Wow!!
Great!! 
That's right!!
    How do you know that!? 


I'm sorry...............;;;;     


This is a Shin Kyung Sook who wrote famous novel [Please Look After Mom]
She was born in Jeong Eup, Jeon Buk.(January 12, 1963 ~ )
She graduated from the Seoul Instite of the Arts as a creative writing major.
Shin Kyung Sook won many Korean literary award!!



Her books..



=Her books I have=


This is the her best seller.
The Book title is the [Please Look After Mom].
This book sold over a million copies in korea.
When I read this book, I felt very sad, espectially, the last pat.
If you read it, you can understand what I'm telling you.

About article of [Please Look After Mom]
http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/art/2009/12/135_34030.html



This novel title is....
[From Somewhere Afar the Phon Keeps Ringing for Me]
I think too long...
When I see the book title, I felt so gloomy because my cellphon never rang.
So my friend call the my cellphon as an expensive watch.......
It is a love story. So I love this one.
 

<= [When I Leave Home Long Before] (1996)

                                                   [Violet](2001)  => 

I bought these books from the secodhand bookstore near the Dong Incheon station. 
I didn't read they yet.. So I have no idea.....;;;  
I'm a greedy man for books.





If you want more information about Shin Kyung Sook
Click here => http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shin_Kyung-sook

2 comments:

  1. Twice, I met her. one time it was a bit far distance but sceond time I sat just beside her. she was quiet and moved slow.
    In my opinion, isolated room is her best work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Where did you meet her?;; You are very interested in books like me..^^;;

    ReplyDelete