Thursday, December 2, 2010

Mitch Albom

Mitchel David "Mitch" Albom (May 23,1958 ~ )





The fourth author is the Mitch Albom.
He is an American best selling author.
And also he is a journalist...and screenwriter..., dramastist..., radio..., and television broadcaster... and musicion.








I think life seems so unfair!!
I don't know what I'm going to do...;;;
Jobs are hard to come by these days
It's all because of  people like Mitch Albom!!






His books..



=His books I have=



I have just two books.
The book title is the [Tuesdays with Morrie]
I'm sure most of students have already read this book.
When I was in the military, there was the library to improve army's brain~
The soldiers call it "JinJungMunGo"(진중문고).
First time, I read it there.  After I was discharged from the service.
I bought the [Tuesdays with Morrie] for keeping.






This is the English edition.
Actually, I bought this book to study English..
But I have'nt tried it..
One day, I will read it. one day...................






If you want more information about Mitch Albom
Click here =>http://mitchalbom.com/

2 comments:

  1. ohㅜㅜ I cried bitterly after I read 'Tuesdays with Morrie' ...Because I was very young ^^; I haven't know that the author is hadsome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right.. He also makes me looser..^^

    ReplyDelete