Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Gong Ji Young


This is the last writer.
Her name is the Gong Ji Young.
She was born on July 1, 1963 in Seoul.
She is one of the most popular writer in Korea.
She has been married and divorced three times and has three children.. Wow! Three Times! Bravo!
She is the queen of separation. I look up to her..;;




=Her books I have=




This is the [Our Happy Time] 
I think I became a little good man because of this book..;;
If you want to become a nice man, read it!!



This book title is the [DoGaNi]
After reading this book, I felt down.
And also I'm a little bit angry.



The title is the [My Sister Bongsoon] 
This novel is a picture of South Korea in the 70s.
The book was very impressive.





This is the [I Will Cheer You What You Do]
Gong Ji Yong's best-seller..;;






The title is the [Pleasant My Home]-
I don't know about this book.
After readng the [I Will Cheer You What You Do],
I bought this book that is a set of above book.
But I didn't read it..;;







This is the [The Things Coming After Love] 
Do you remember this book?
When I introduced the second author Hitonary Tsuji,
I was referencing this book.








Friends gave me these books for my birthday.
But I could not read them because of this assignment!!
As you know, I'm a greedy for books.. HeHe;; 

If you want more information about Gong Ji Young

4 comments:

  1. I din't know "우행시" was taken from the novel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tell you the movie was not bad. If you have chance, try it. (In fact, 이나영 is my favorite^^; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. i envy you! i'm Portuguese, but i can't even find the "our happy time" english version =/
    i think it doesn't exist =(

    ReplyDelete