Friday, December 3, 2010

Khaled Hosseini


This is the fifth author.
His name ia a Khaled Hosseini.
I was introduced about his novel [The Kite Runner] on the buzz before.
He looks like Hollywood actor.
Khaled Hosseini was born in Kabul, Afghanistan. ( March 4,1965 ~ )
He has lived in the United States since he was fifteen years old and he
became an American.




He is a novelist and Physician.
Isn't that strange?
Most of writers are very versatile.
But I now don't envy them because if I envy them, then I lose.........;;
Be careful!! Pitt.........

=His books I have=




This is [The Kite Runner]
This is the story of a young boy.

I was browsing in the bookstore.
I found this sentence on the book.
120 weeks New York Tmes best seller!!
So I offered to buy it there.







The moovie version of the movel      
http://www.kiterunnermovie.com/         =>
I didn't see the moovie version.





The secon one is the [A Thousand Splendid Suns]
This is story of two women.
I think the two novels have a similar mood.

Korea went through the 6.25 war.
My grand parents are  from Hwanghae,  North korea.
While I was reading these books , I cried a lot......;;
As you know, I am a looser.
And also I am a crying man...T_T


If you want more information about Khaled Hosseini
Click here => http://www.khaledhosseini.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment